You may select three officers and three board members who will take seats on the PDA Board of Directors. Vote soon, the election runs from Sept 7 – Nov 15. Vote for ValSource Senior Microbiology Consultant Marc Glogovsky for PDA Board of Directors!
“As a board member, my passion for education, mentoring, and problem solving, together with my experience and dedication, will prove beneficial in meeting PDA’s 2026 strategic plan, as well as any future goals and objectives. In this position, I am confident that we will continue to strengthen and expand PDA’s role in scientific and industrial guidance and innovation while continuing to influence regulatory expectations to exceed the standards for product quality and patient safety. Thank you for your consideration.”
– Marc Glogovsky, Senior Microbiology Consultant with ValSource, Inc
How to Cast Your Ballot
- Log on to pda.org/vote.
- You will need your PDA member ID and last name.
- Carefully read the instructions for each question before you make your selections.
- When you finish the ballot, check the Participant Consent Box and click submit.
- View and print your receipt and exit the voting system.