Tailor a Risk-Based Lifecycle Model to Your Needs
May 23, 2019
New to CMOs? Unhappy with things as they are? Maybe you simply need a fresh look at relationships that wither without constant attention. Whatever your situation, June’s workshop, presented by ValSource’s James Vesper and Hal Baseman, is designed to help you ask eight critical questions to set up a systematic assessment and strong, risk-free contracts:
1. What’s in your quality agreement? Have you included when you are to be notified of a surprise health authority inspection? What else is important?
2. Have you used a structured approach to consider CMO risks? How are you reducing the significant risks?
3. Who is responsible for compliance? You? The CMO? Both of you? What do the regulations say?
4. When can and should you visit your CMO?
5. What happens when your CMO tells you “human error” is the cause of a deviation?
6. How can you consistently evaluate and compare potential CMOs using a risk-based approach with a checklist?
7. How can you best avoid conflicts between your company (“contract giver”) and the CMO (“contract acceptor”)?
When there is a conflict, how do you work it out?
8. How can you make this relationship a win-win for you and your CMO?
Register by May 29th to receive the $200 early bird discount.